Recipe “Pumpkin Banana Orange Smoothie”
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla yogurt (or soy yogurt)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 ripe banana
- dash of ground cinnamon as optional garnish
How to do
- Put the soy yogurt, pumpkin puree and orange juice in a blender and whiz to a smooth consistency.
- Add the spices and banana and whiz once again.
- Season to taste with additional seasonings if you feel they are needed.
- Garnish with a bit of cinnamon and enjoy!